The trade mark represents a brand or logo of your business to distinguish the goods or services. A trademark is a word, logo, brand name, wrapper, packaging labels, tag line or a combination of these manufacturers and service providers to identify their own products and / or services used by. It is used to distinguish their products or services by the owners of its competitors.
If no objection and opposition to the Trademark registration request will be sent at once, mark up the manuscript and trademark application and trademark registration certificate. Trade mark registration certificate is delivered, once the trademark is considered to mark the trademark owner to use a registered trademark exclusive owner. ® symbol can now be placed with logo or trademark.
Registration application in Pune must contain following information:
- Trademark or Logo
- Trademark owner name and address
- Trademark Class or Classification
- Trademark used date
- Description of the products or services
Types of trademark:
- Personal or surname of the applicant or predecessor in business or the signature of the applicant.
- A coined word or an created word or any arbitrary dictionary word or word , is not directly descriptive of the character or quality of the products / service
- Letters, alphanumeric or numerals or any combination.
- Monograms, Image, symbol, 3 dimensional shapes, letters etc.
- Sound marks in audio format manner.
Functions of a trade:
- It identifies the service or product and its source
- It guarantees its quality
- Advertisement of service of product